Monday 8 December 2014

Comic-Con Portugal 2014

 Hello!

So, I'm finally back from Comic-Con, and I have to say, it was really awesome!
I'll tell you everything in this post :D




Day 1



 I got to the event early so I could choose a good table. I got one by the entrance of the main hall, which was pretty nice, since everyone had to go through that place to see the fair :)

There were more people around after lunch, so thats when I started receiving commissions :D

I also met Joe Reitman! He is very funny, and really does have a talent for cheering up anyone around him :D
We took  a picture and I made a commission for him:


"The next Spiderman! Never fear, Joe is here!"


He also signed one of my paintings :3 
This was a particularly fun commission to make :D

 During Comic-Con, people could rent a zombie and walk with him around like a dog. Gosh! That was creepy O_O
One of the walkers was in the cafeteria, and I swear, if I wasn't so hungry I would've lost my appetite xD

Sometimes a Storm Trooper army came by with the music and everything!




I was there working until the end of the day.


Day 2

From this day, I remember working. A lot.
I also gave an interview (that wasn't published yet).

I was super happy, because some people recognised me from my previous convention and came by to say hello :D



Day 3

I decided to see the fair before getting to work and have some fun. I really needed to breathe a bit ^_^;

When I got to my table, I found out one of the prints had been stolen, and was kinda stressed for a little while, but then I got so many commissions to make I didn't have time to even think about it anymore xD

I made about 35~40 commissions during the whole event, and the experience I got from this convention was worth it.

I'll share more of it soon!

Obrigada a todos os que me vieram visitar!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment